Today we ring out 2008 and ring in 2009. Does that mean I need to find me a bell? I never really understood that term.
- Every time we travel from Ohio back home to Indiana I play the state license plate game and see how many states we can find. So far, this latest trip has been the most successful with 26 states (including Alaska) and even a bonus of Ontario, Canada.
- Our house in Indiana is still for sale. Ugh. We may have a potential rent to buy situation on the horizon, but it's still ify (is that even a word? Ify? Well, it is today.)
- I haven't watched a movie by myself in a long time, but I was able to do it on our trip back from Iowa to Indiana. I watched Get Smart and thought it was really funny.
- While staying at my parents house I fell down the 3 stairs that go from their house to the garage and rolled my ankle (no, I wasn't drinking, just wearing stupid shoes). It was pretty painful and it's still a bit tender, but I still managed to go to a group exercise class. And plan on it again this morning. No pain no gain (and I'm insane.)
- I am amazed at how Carson can sit and fill up an entire page with different ideas and drawings. He's a very creative boy and I can't wait to see where that takes him in life.
- Luke on the other hand will sit with one colored marker and color in a drawing but do it with such perfection and patience. He's good at staying in the lines for being only 3.
- Taylor is showing some artistic skill as well with his free hand drawings and comics. He's also getting really cute and has girls knocking on our door every day to play. Oh those teenage years are going to be something else. I still have a few years to go until then. So until then, don't remind me.