Such as syrup.
You may be asking yourself, "but why not?"
This is why not.
It's not very fun trying to clean up a full 1/2 gallon of sticky, gooey, ant-inviting syrup that spilled all over the kitchen floor and under the refrigerator.
So not cool!
Luke thought he would make himself a waffle and climbed up the cabinet to reach the syrup that was on the top shelf. It slipped right out of his hands and BAM - the plastic bottle burst open. Ugh!
Even after the tedious clean up process, the floor still has a tacky feel to it and our kitchen is permeated with the smell of maple.
The last time Luke tried to make himself a snack all by himself this is what happened.
Can you even guess what that is a picture of?
That would be a burnt corn dog with the plastic wrapper melted around it.
Not being able to read yet, he pushed whatever button looked right to him. 4 minutes later - ta da - burnt carcinogen on a stick.
Tomorrow is his first day of preschool. I hope he doesn't get put on snack duty.