Here are your results (and I totally just mistyped (but corrected) the word 'result' and it came out kinda nasty - figure it out):
- 75% of you dry off while in the shower before you step out.
I am in the majority here - thank goodness. I understand the concept of the bath mat outside of the shower, but I don't believe it's for completely dripping wet bodies. That is what a towel is for. The mat, in my opinion, is a safety precaution so one doesn't slip and fall; not to absorb a ton of water that will take over 24 hours to dry. Now only if my husband could follow these guidelines. Sigh.
- 75% of you place your cups upside down in your cupboard/cabinet.
Well, I guess 50% of the time I do the upside down thing, but the other half of the time I put them right side up. The plastic cups go upside down, but the mugs and glassware are all right side up. I like how Steph phrased it, "I just don't like the mouth part to touch anything." And that is why I only use a mug or a glass. Enough said.
- The next question was split 50-50. Half of you use the word cupboard and the other half use cabinet.
I use both as well, but find myself calling it a cabinet more often. Cupboard sounds more old fashioned to me, so I choose to be young and hip by calling it a cabinet. Whatever.
- 100% of you call supper dinner. Did that even make a bit of sense?
I call my evening meal 'dinner' as well. When I was younger we used the word supper a lot, but I feel like it's more of a slang term and the word dinner is a bit more formal. I don't know if I am right or not, but that is what I am used to.
- 75% of you call your fizzy beverage "pop" and the other 25% call it soda.
I have always called it pop, but I have heard that if you go to a certain area in the States and ask for a 'pop' that you might get punched in the face. I say we break even and call it a soft drink. Any one with me? Check out this map. Some people must have a lot of time on their hands to actually research this. Impressive.
- When it comes to spray butter and squeezable jelly 100% of you seem to think it's convenient and not lazy. And 75% of you purchase these products.
I love me some spray butter, especially when I am feeling lazy and don't want to dirty a knife to spread the regular butter. But then again, I purchase sticks of butter, a tub of butter, and spray butter, each for different uses. And I just bought my first jar of squeezable jelly, but I still can't get over the idea of not spreading it with a knife, so it's pretty useless, except I don't have to worry about this ever happening.
- And finally 75% of you put your right sock on first. The other 25% don't really notice or think I am insane for posing this question. I may have to agree with you. Who really cares?
This was interesting and I thank the 4 of you for your input and playing along (you made the statistics part a no brainer for me and for that I am forever grateful!) I have another set of questions in the works so be ready to post your input. I look forward to these really important topics!