- I played the game Blokus which I keep pronouncing wrong. (Thanks Laura for bringing that over!) Now it is on my shopping list - one of Luke's b-day gifts. That works.
- I pitifully sang a song in front of Jason and 2 of his musically talented friends. I wish I could say I rocked it, but I was more embarrassed and nervous. They made me do it or maybe it was the cosmos. Hmm.
- I bought a new cool gadget which is similar to a blackberry, but is strictly for getting your email on the go. And it was a steal. Originally $49 and marked down to $12.
- I took 2 classes back to back at the gym yesterday and am sore today.
- I took a super long nap today and now I am afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight.
- I signed up for a Netflix account and we got our first movie in the mail yesterday. What a cool concept and it's reasonable priced.
- Our family took a walk together around the block - all six of us (that includes the dog).
- I pulled out and was able to wear my tank tops, capris and sandals up until today.
And that pretty much sums up my weekend. How was yours?