- the long lasting, room clearing effects from eating a Fiber One bar. Yikes.
- ripping open a piece of mail and then putting it back in the ripped envelope. Throw the envelope away.
- trying to change an email address on MySpace - what a joke.
- the items that get lodged into our evil garbage disposal and are forever mutilated.
- the dude at the gym doing crunches next to me and farts while I'm trying to run on the treadmill. He must have had one of those Fiber bars too.
- drivers who avoid the yellow turn lane warning lines and then cut over to make a turn. They are there as a warning - it's okay to drive over them, they will not hurt your tires.