I told you things were changing around here. And when I decide to change, I go all out. Blog name and all. It’s the ultimate face lift thanks to the ever-so talented Beth at Ruby & Roja. She’s got it going on.
I am completely pleased with my new digs. It’s been a work in progress. And after many returns to the drawing board, I have settled and I am satisfied with my new name and tag line. (I can just hear Beth saying “Amen to that!”)
The best things in life are three.
Uncovering the humor in life with three boys.
It’s catchy don’t you think?
You may be wondering why I would uproot myself from my established blog home that has been with me for almost 3 years.
To be blunt, the name sucked. I was impatient at the time and wanted to start blogging, but didn’t give any thought to a good name (obviously!).
Since then I have had many other name ideas. Here are just a few examples:
- Nettie’s Nuthouse (but I really didn’t want to associate nuts to my name)
- The Nette Result (sounds a little too scholarly to fit in with me)
- On the count of three (then what?)
- My 3 cents worth (are you sensing a theme here?)
- Life in the odd lane (sounded a little too negative for me)
I even had some other tag line ideas to work with:
- Cashing in on the love of my 3 boys. (I can’t put a price on them)
- I haven’t lost my mind, I know exactly where I put it. (Love this one, but it didn’t go so well with the new name.)
So there you have it. The new me. Change is good - very, very good!
Thanks Beth! You totally rock girlfriend!