- I don't know about you, but I am glad that American Idol is back to one-hour episodes. Being on eastern time has us staying up later than usual anyway, and add to it a 2 hour show - well it doesn't go so well with sleepy little boys.
- This house has too many matchbox cars. Carson had them all nicely lined up by the front door, then they somehow got scattered, but I won't name a particular little brother's name. I didn't bother cleaning them up before bed. I figured if a burglar were to break into our house through the front door, our matchbox cars would provide a good security system or at least buy us enough time to call the police while he is lying flat on his back.
- I never completely finished answering all the questions I was asked a week or so ago. The last one comes from sscrunner and asks: What is your favorite type of work-out? How many times a week do you work out and for how long? What is your favorite type of red wine?
- Those are my two favorite topics - wine and working out - what a thoughtful question!
- I work out 5 days a week taking Wednesday and Sunday off. Usually my workouts are for an hour sometimes an hour and a half.
- Currently my favorite class is called Turbo Kick. It has awesome, pumping music which is the key for me and it is choreographed kickboxing with a hint of dance to it. I seriously want to get certified to teach this class.
- Red wine - yum! I've mentioned a new find called Black Opal. We go through our fair share so I must be conscious of price. Some good wine at a reasonable price in our wine rotation include, Beach Dogs, Woodbridge, Frontera, Marcus James, Crane Lake and Gallo. I'm up for any suggestions as I always love trying new wines.
- Bagels that are not pre-sliced drive me crazy - call me lazy.
- In a post last week I mentioned I was going to a new hair stylist, but I never followed up with pictures. Everything went fine, my hair looks good without any major changes. I figured it would be pretty boring to post a picture of the way my hair always looks so I didn't. One thing I didn't like was the cost. Luckily I had a coupon for a free cut and style otherwise it would have cost me $60! Yikes!
- I am about ready to rip out the carpet in our office and dining room because it's nasty. I would rather walk around and look at plywood than the stained carpet we currently have. I shouldn't give myself any ideas - I tend to turn minor projects into major ones. More on that another day, but it has to do with a fireplace in our first home.
- I have already started spring cleaning and by that I mean getting rid of clutter and crap that we have no purpose for. For example, I have had this box of cords and chargers that half of them I have no clue what they go to. Why keep something that you have no use for? So I pitched them. I went through the kids "art" supplies and downsized there too. I have been organizing every drawer in the house. And I also deep cleaned the refrigerator removing every drawer and shelf and washing it down. It needed it so bad. Once I get going there is no stopping me.
- I can't wait to have a garage sale and unload all the stuff (and make some extra money!)
- This is getting long and out of control.
- Have a wonderful weekend - what are your plans?
Friday, February 06, 2009
I have all of these random thoughts and topics in my head. That's nothing new. But when I go to make an actual post out of them they go nowhere - hence - a random post. Enjoy the bullets.