I'm not a big fan of putting stickers on our vehicles unless it is something that is really important to me or really hilarious.
The other day I saw this bumper sticker on a truck and it made me laugh.
"I love animals........They're delicious." It was promoting a hunting group or something to that extent.
Some other bumper stickers I have seen in the past that are worth mentioning are:
- 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- If we are what we eat then I'm cheap, fast and easy.
- Driver carries no cash, he's married.
- Careful, I'm in foreclosure.
- The difference between Outlaws and In-laws? Outlaws are wanted.
- Common sense isn't common.
- Bad spellers untie.
- I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you.
- I asked my wife if old men wear boxers or briefs? She said Depends.
- My wife always gives me sound advice. 99% sound 1% advice.
- I have no idea where I'm going.
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? Have you had one in the past? Or tell me what some of your favorite all time bumper stickers are.